GUAR GUM is a highly purified polysaccharide; its polymer molecule is made up of a mannose chain with Galactose branches, hence the name Mannogalactan. The Mannogalactan is a cold-water soluble hydrocolloid with many unique properties, such as ::
stabilizer, Thickener, Binder, Dispersant, Viscosifier, Emulsifier, Suspending Agent, Water Blocker, Jelling Agent, Flocculent, Coagulant and water holding agent etc.
Applications of GUAR GUM POWDER:
- Ice Cream and Sherbet etc
- Breads, cookies, and other baked goods
- Ham and Sausages
- Canned or retorted foods containing fish and meat
- Mayonnaise, ketchup, sauces and dressings
- Other food products:
FINISHED GUAR GUM can also be used in drinks, bakery icings, jams, butter, chocolate, instant noodles, pickles, etc.
is used: As thickener, stabilizer, viscosity control and binder or disintegrating/ fractioning agent and can be used in
- Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Paper Industry
- Textile Industry
- Mining Industry
- Petroleum Industry / Oil Drilling